• One of the Region's Oldest and Most Respected Child Care Institutions, The Learning Village Has Been Providing Quality Childcare for close to a decade.
• Highly-Rated, Development-Focused Curricula designed to address each individual child's age group.
• Open Daily Communication Between Our Teachers and Our Parents. We Want You To Know How Your Child Is Doing In Order to Address Your Child's Development In a Constructive and Positive Manner. We Give Our Parents a Daily Summary Sheet to Keep Parents Informed on What Your Child Does Each Day.
• We Feed Your Child a Nutritious and Healthy Breakfast At No Additional Cost.
• We Offer Exciting and Informative Summer Camps and Programs that Include Field Trips, Daily Activities, And Fun & Educational Exercises for Children In Kindergarten- 12 Yrs of Age.
• We Offer A Variety of Supplemental Physical Activity Programs Including the Happy Feet Program.
• We Are A Fully-Accredited By The State of Pennsylvania and a Member of the Pennsylvania Stars Program.
• We participate in the Child Care Information Services (CCIS) Subsidized Child Care Program to Assist Eligible Families with the Cost of Child Care.
The Creative Curriculum®: The Latest Research and Best Practices
As the field of early childhood education has evolved, so too has The Creative Curriculum®, incorporating the latest research and best practices and taking the needs of every type of learner into account.
Available as a complete curriculum system with English and Spanish editions, The Creative Curriculum® helps every early childhood program create a high-quality learning environment that enables every child to become a creative, confident thinker.